ASP Authorized Service Point
- Select and use tools appropriately based on their Capacity.
- Use Appropriate Accessories.
- Please be aware of counterfeit.
If you find one of product counterfeit, Please contact Domnern Somgiat & Boonma Law Office Limited Tel. 02-639-1955 ext. 250 or 257
- MAKITA / MAKTAC will repair and replacement services are provided free of charge by the Company. in case the damage caused by the faulty manufacturer within 6 months from date of purchase. (Purchaser must prove the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.)
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from :
misuse, transportation, accident, Abandonment to cause damage, Negligence, fall, Wiring is too long or too small, The electricity is not standard, Storage, Damage by natural disasters.
- This warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events: Repair, Remove, Adapt by anyone who is not a MAKITA/MAKTEC representative or an authorized MAKITA/MAKTEC service provider.
- If the warranty be no longer in existence the company can not issue a new one.
- the warranty not includes delivery cost and carfare. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs may be borne by purchaser.
- This warranty can not be transfer to others and can be use only the serial number matched the warranty card.
- This warranty will also be null and void if this warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written consent of MAKITA/MAKTEC
How to fill out a warranty
- Complete the information on both sides.
- tear the perforations of the second part back to the company.